OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Blessthisstuff ("Bless This Stuff") is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and maintaining your trust and confidence is one of Blessthisstuffs' highest priorities.
To provide you with the best experience possible while using the Website, upon subscribing for newsletters and interactions between you and Blessthisstuff, you may from time to time provide Blessthisstuff with personally identifiable information ("Personal Data") that Blessthisstuff collects and processes.
Blessthisstuff is committed to collect and process Personal Data only in accordance with its rights and responsibilities under the applicable laws and regulations, including the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"). If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our website.
The basic principles under GDPR are that Personal Data shall be:
1. processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
2. processed only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
3. processed only in a way that adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
4. accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that Personal Data that are inaccurate, having regard to thepurposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
5. processed for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Data are processed;
6. processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the Personal Data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The types of Personal Data that Blessthisstuff collects upon subscription of Newsletters. After receipt of your consent, Blessthisstuff reserves the right to process the Personal Data for the following purposes: sending product information, special offers, running competitions, conducting market research, measuring interest in and improving Blessthisstuff' website, products and services via email. If you prefer not to receive this information please let us know by contacting our customer service sending us your name and email with the subject UNSUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER. You can also do so by using the unsubscribe link below every newsletter to stop hearing from us and be permanently removed from this list.
YOUR RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
At any time you may contact Blessthisstuff to object to the processing of your Personal Data where processing is justified based on Blessthisstuffs' legitimate interests or where you believe that your rights to privacy under applicable data protection laws has been infringed upon. For such contact please use the contact the contact form https://www.blessthisstuff.com/contact/
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority.
Blessthisstuff is committed to keeping your Personal Data secure against unauthorized access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss by using for example accepted industry standards, modern software that is kept-up-to-date and appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards. This includes for example firewalls, password protection, and authentication controls. Only authorized employees, agents and service providers (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to your Personal Data. However, you should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet.
In the event of a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, your Personal Data, Blessthisstuff will promptly assess the risk such event has on your rights and freedoms and if appropriate inform you and the relevant data protection supervisory authority of such event.
If you believe that your Personal Data has been compromised, please contact Blessthisstuff via the contact form https://www.blessthisstuff.com/contact/ as soon as possible.
COOKIES AND ANALYTICS INFORMATION
Blessthisstuff uses automatically collected information - however not any Personal Data - through cookies and other technologies to personalize your experience of the Website, to provide customized advertisement, information and content, and to monitor and analyze your use of the Website. Furthermore, Blessthisstuff uses analytics technologies (Google Analytics) to measure and evaluate the access to and traffic on the Website, and to generate navigation reports. Such technology is not collecting any Personal Data.
CHANGES AND UPDATES
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER CONTACT INFORMATION
You may contact Blessthisstuff at any time:
- to request access your Personal Data that Blessthisstuff is processing
- to correct such Personal Data
- to request that Blessthisstuff either restricts it use of your Personal Data or deletes such Personal Data
Phishing is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through email.
Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
or directly to our email [email protected]